
What you see here is the first official family portrait of the Henson family just after the birth of Reed Chase Henson. He is a week old today, and if you will indulge a grandmother's pride, I must say he is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen along with his brothers. He was born July 9th at 12:59, weighing 7.6 pounds and measuring 19.5 inches.

Less than an hour old

In the nursery after getting cleaned up and taking all the statistics

Excited big brother William

Proud grandparents

Head full of blond hair

Big brothers William and Wes welcoming Reed home

WOW! Can we keep him?!!!
I returned home yesterday after a time of cooking, washing, and playing. I am in a recharging mode to return next week, and then I think the Henson family is on their own. What can I say?!! God is so good and we are so blessed!!!!
5 comments:
Looks like everyone is doing great!! I'm not sure who those boys look like - but they sure look like each other!!! Just adorable. Get your rest Grandmama!
Congratulations on your new grandbaby! He is just beautiful!!
I never would have imagined Laura, excuse me...Desire, having 3 boys! They are precious and you have every right to be a proud grandmother. Congratulations, Mama DK!
Congrats! He is precious!
so absolutely adorable! congrats and give laura the biggest hug ever for me!
Post a Comment