Sunday, February 1, 2009

He Can't Be That Old! I'm Not!!!!!

I am an only child so I do not have any nieces or nephews on my side of the family. However, Lance has two sisters and I have the privilege of being an aunt to three wonderful nieces, Kelly, Amiee, and Mary Loyce, and a lovable, huggable nephew, Walter. Walter was born when Laura was 4.

The three girls are married and great wives and mothers. Well, Walter will soon be in the ranks of the married. He will be getting married in March to Anna. They are a great couple who started out as friends, who became good friends, who then fell in love with each other. What a way to go.

Saturday, they were honored with an engagement party in Greenwood. We had a great time kicking off the pre-wedding festivities.

There is only one thing: I can't not for the life of me figure out how Walter got old enough to get married. I am still the aunt in her early 30s when he was born. Where did the time go?!!!!!!

Walter and Anna, we all wish you two the best and look forward to the years to come.


Walter and Anna
The Cousins: Walter, Laura, Amiee, Mary Loyce, Jessica
Lance's sister and Walter's mom, Cindy, Lance and me
Cindy and daughter-in-law to be
Cindy and her buds
Clowning for the camera

No comments: