Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

We enjoyed a very quiet Thanksgiving. My aunt and uncle and my cousin and her husband and little boy, along with my mom and dad spent the day together. For the second year in a row, we ate at the country club. This could be a habit I could get use to. I love not cleaning up. Anyway, it was a nice day, and now the run is on for Christmas. Hope you all are making plans for a wonderful Christmas. I got a call from William today, and if the excitement in his voice over getting their tree up is any indication of what it is going to be like at Chase and Laura's house, it is going to be crazy.


(Front) My Aunt Georgia with Buttons, my cousin Jennifer and her son Colby, my mom
(Back) My Uncle J. C., me, Lance, my dad. Obviously my cousin's husband is taking the picture.
In the next picture, he is in and I am out.

No comments: