Sunday, June 15, 2008

Kakki Time

Those of you who read Laura's blog and mine get a double dose of pictures of the grandkids, so i hope you will forgive this post and just count it up to being an overbearing grandmother.

This past week Laura let go of the boys for almost a week and let Sandi (Honey to the boys and Laura's mother-in-law) and me have the boys. I took Wes and Sandi took William. I know I got the easy job this time because Wes loves to eat and sleep and in between endears himself to anyone with his calm nature and inquisitive look that takes the place of a smile. I made sure he had plenty to eat, plenty of sleep, and plenty of play time.

Because of my time with Wes, I can truly say life is good, God is in His heaven, and all is right with the world, at least it is with my world.

This is the closest thing my mama and daddy will let me have to a dog. He will have to do for now.

Just a swingin'


Come on in. The water is fine.

This is my angelic pose. Boy, have I got them fooled or what?!


Playin' with my Kakki. I am the only one beside William who can destroy the den and get by with it.

Life's not much better than this.

Yeah! I'm ready to come back to my Kakki's.

1 comment:

The Hensons said...

you need to get out from behind the camera and into some of the pictures sometimes!