Well, we survived Christmas. I know that sounds awful to say, but by the end of Christmas Day and New Year's Day, I usually feel like I have been run over by a truck. This Christmas was one of the best for me. Could it have something to do with having grandchildren?? I shopped on-line with a vengeance. The UPS delivery man and I met several times in the days leading up to Christmas. We spent the holiday at Chase and Laura's, along with my mama and daddy. William got into the presents and Santa Claus and baby Jesus' birthday. Wes was as mellow as always. We spent New Years with our friends the Turners and the Dickersons, eating and watching football and catching up on family news. The diet starts tomorrow. I have included some pictures from Christmas eve and day. HAPPY NEW YEAR! DK
Putting out reindeer food and cookies and milk for Santa
Posing in our Christmas jammies
Look what Santa brought us!!
Delivering presents like Santa
How does this look, Coach Croom?!!!!!!! Future Bulldog??
Family pic Christmas '07 and 3 generations (Baria, Jaudon, Taylor)







1 comment:
DK-
So glad you found me! I LOVE all of the Christmas pictures...it looks like Santa definitely made a stop! :) Glad y'all were able to enjoy it with them...
If you want to add some music to your blog go to projectplaylist.com and create an account...then there should be an option to create a blog playlist...it will give you a code that you will have to paste on your "add and arrange elements" page then you can add music to your playlist. As you add songs to your list, your blog list will be updated automatically...
Hope this helps!! Let me know if you have any questions!
Jenny Ruth
Post a Comment