Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Do you want to be my friend?

My Profile Picture

Did you know that Indianola Academy had meet the Colonels last night?  Did you know that Sandra and Jerry Nobile had a wedding anniversary last week? Did you  know that Kathryn Dyksterhouse had a mag treatment and is doing well and back at home?  Did you know that Larkin Kennedy had a birthday Sunday and that the twins had their four-month check-up? Did you know that Wilson got a good pathology report? Did you know that Mike McIntyre came to the Delta this past week-end?  Did you know that there are so many people playing all kinds of games, winning all kinds of stuff and needing all kinds of stuff?  Well, I know the answers to all these questions because I am now on Facebook.  Yep, you read correctly, Facebook.  I have fought signing up for several years.  I even signed up several months ago and then signed off.  Too much info and too many people wanting to my "friend."  But I could not resist any longer.  It is amazinig all the info a person has access to on Facebook. I look forward to keeping up with you if you are my friend, and if you are not, just ask.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I'm so happy that you and your daughter have finally caved :-). I'm glad that you're my friend!!