I know I said I was swearing off TV, and I have for the most part, but I still listen to the news. This morning I was listening to Fox and Friends, (yes, I am a conservative by nature and no, I do not apologize for it) before GMA came on. There was a news story about a cheerleader being tragically killed after being kicked in the chest by a squad member on a stunt that went wrong. One of the young girl's friends was interviewed, and her response when asked about the girl was "She liked glitter." She liked glitter! That's all the girl could say about her friend! Now, I know she may have been overwhelmed by the death of her friend, but give me a break. And I'm even more mad that FOX thought that was a worthwhile comment to put on the news. AHHHHHHHH!
On the local news last night there was a report on a man who shot and killed himself accidentally by scratching his head with the shot gun he was holding. Need I say more!!!
The Mississippi State legislature is going to have a special session to take care of the business they did not get around to in the regular session. Oh, I can't stand it!!!! They were more concerned with deer plots than Medicaid. The state of Texas' legislature meets every other year for 3 months. Now, you may think the state of Texas is messed up but so is Mississippi. It just takes our legislators twice the time to mess it up.
Have a great day! And, be careful when you scratch your head. DK
No comments:
Post a Comment