Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Getting Started

Hello. There is an old saying that you can't teach an old dog new tricks, but this old dog is going to try. I have enjoyed reading the blogs of Laura's friends and keeping up with the goings on in their lives, so I thought I would start one for our friends and family to check in and see what is going on with us. Now, I am trying to figure out what I am going to post since our lives are fairly routine, except for the occasional trip to Tupelo to see the grandkids. Hopefully our friends will log on, see what is happening, and maybe even make a comment. DK

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on your new blog. i can't wait to see more! love, holly

Anonymous said...

i am so impressed dk! great job!i can't wait to see what you post! anna

Kathryn said...

Yeah DK!! Can't wait to read the updates. Love you! Kathryn

Anonymous said...

Mama DK...I don't even have a blog nor do I know how to get started. I am very impressed. If you post pictures, I will be even more impressed. I hope everything is going well for you. I am up to my ears in diapers these days, but loving every minute of it (well, maybe not EVERY minute). Mandy

Anonymous said...

hey dk...maybe this will inspire laura to become a blogger. i think she should have a whole section dedicated to trivia...i still tell marvel at her freakish tribond and jeopardy skills. hope ya'll had an awesome thanksgiving! jessica broom

Anonymous said...

well...i know better than to respond to an English professor before checking my grammar (previous comment) sorry :)
jessica

Anonymous said...

Hey, DK! I'm impressed that you figured out how to do this, but I'm even more impressed that your life is interesting enough to start a blog!!! And, Laura, your mom is most certainly NOT a dork!!! Love you and hope to see you during the holidays. Bethe

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new blog, D.K.! Can't wait to see what you post!
Amber Schoenfeld-Ryan

Joyce Allen said...

Hey DK! Like the blog!!! Like the young people say-you rock with technology!! Love Joyce

Anonymous said...

d.k.
i'm sending this to you like you as
a english major would - no attention to punctuation or grammar
or spelling. this is great for you to keep you busy with the fam. cant
wait to get more.
get along little doggie.
your sister in law, connie

Anonymous said...

please tell laura you are not a dork! i have thouroughly enjoyed reading about the exciting life of lance and dk!! keep it up!
april moss castle